Time to reflect
As we enter October, it seems hard to believe that we are in the final quarter of 2022. What a mixed bag it has been for us all. If you still don’t feel like you’re quite ‘back to your normal self’, please do not feel alone.
It has been an unprecedented time of change and uncertainty.
But, I thought I would take this Mindful Monday, to guide you towards some reflection, both on what has been and on what you would like to create before the end of the year. A lot can change in just a few months if you are intentional about it.
So let’s begin.
- What has brought you joy this year so far?
- Who do you love spending time with?
- What are you proud of about yourself?
- What would you like more of in your life?
- What or who do you need to limit, going forward?
- What has been your biggest challenge so far?
- What one thing have you been putting off this year that you would like to have completed or experienced?
- What 5-minute habit could you introduce each day for the next 3 months that would make you happier or healthier?
- What piece of advice do you need to hear to move forward?
- What does self-care or well-being practice look like to you?
- If you believed you were invincible, what would you try?
Focus of the week
Find 15 uninterrupted minutes this week to complete this reflection and set yourself 1 goal that matters to you. It can be a goal based on your career, self-love, relationships, health, or fun.